Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Paranormal and Me


I'll admit it.  I have a "thing" for all things paranormal.  I think I always have.

Do I believe?  Ghosts?  You betcha.  Aliens? Absolutely. 

Before you all go running to get the men in white coats, I'll tell you that having experiences with this stuff will make you believe.  And I have.  With both.  But, my friends, that's another story for another day.

Back to my aforementioned "thing".  Call it what you will.

If there's anything on TV that's related to the paranormal, you'd best not disturb me until it's over.  It started with 'Paranormal State' on A&E...which led to the discovery of 'Paranormal State: The New Class', and 'Psychic Children'.  All on A&E.  I loved these shows, because they displayed the possibilities of all things that were 'other'.

I'm not a straight up, show me something and I'll believe that's it's paranormal, either.  I LOVE shows that will debunk what they see.  SyFy's 'Fact or Faked' is wicked for this...they'll take different cases (be it paranormal or aliens) and do EVERYTHING that they can to disprove the whole thing. 

Call me what you will, there's one paranormal show that I can't stand! Newfoundland Paranormal.  I understand that it was done on a very low budget, but really, it's more of what NOT to do while conducting  an investigation.  I won't go into details, but if you ever see it on TV, watch it, and you'll see what I mean.

So.  Me and the paranormal, we get along just fine...'Ghost Adventures' (I follow those guys on Twitter), 'Ghost Hunters' (I follow the ones I can find...), these are my new favorites.  Sadly, the Travel Channel that we get here isn't caught up to the current season, so YouTube has become my best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there, you see, these are the things I think. Today it's paranormal TV.  Tomorrow could be commercials, it could be music, could be current events.  Could be all about my cat and/or dog.  That's just it.  With me, you just never know!  Although, I have an idea for a few recipe posts, when the mood strikes to post it.

~CT

Follow me on Twitter!  @wyldefyre1982
        -OR-
Visit my Facebook page (which is dedicated to my handmade stuff)
www.facebook.com/CaylasCraftyCreations.

No comments:

Post a Comment