Saturday, April 13, 2013

My place to find my Zen

Every once in a while, you find a place that brings you absolute peace.  Mine just happens to be the beach.  Whether it's full of people in the summer, or all but deserted (like it is at this time of year), the beach brings me peace.  If I can get down there when the waves are especially violent, it's even better.  Odd, don't you think?  Something so violent brings me such peace...anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures.
I love getting these big spray shots
 These particular waves did a bit of damage the the beach
 A calmer day.
 This was taken today - note the Arctic pack ice coming in the bay!

 Capelin Gulch in the foreground, Sandy Cove Beach in the back.  Beauty!                                                                                                                                                                                                                              



There you have it.  A little glimpse at one of my favorite places.

~CT

No comments:

Post a Comment